2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB Preview
- EQB joins a growing family of “EQ” electric vehicles from Mercedes
- Based on the GLB compact crossover SUV
- Driving range of 260 miles (WLTP)
- Optional seating for up to seven people
- Standard “smart” navigation system with optimized route and charging guidance
- The 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB will go on sale in 2022
The 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB is a compact electric SUV with standard seating for five but an optional third-row seat bumps capacity to seven people. Just keep in mind that Mercedes says the third row is acceptable only for children or shorter teens and adults.
Two models will be available at first, but more configurations will follow. The Mercedes EQB 300 4Matic has a 225-horsepower electric powertrain, and the EQB 350 4Matic gets 288 horsepower. Both include all-wheel drive (AWD) as standard equipment. Later on, according to Mercedes, interested customers will be able to choose a front-wheel-drive model and a model with an extended-range battery.