2023 Genesis GV60 Preview
- New electric crossover SUV
- Based on Hyundai Motor Group’s E-GMP electric-vehicle (EV) platform
- Rear-wheel and all-wheel-drive propulsion units
- Up to 429 horsepower and 446 pound-feet of torque
- Claimed driving range up to 280 miles
- Debuts new infotainment system, facial recognition, and fingerprint authentication technologies
- Offers a complete collection of driving-assistance and collision-avoidance technologies
- Can export up to 3.6 kW of power
The new 2023 Genesis GV60 is an electric crossover based on the new Hyundai Motor Group (HMG) Electric-Global Modular Platform, or E-GMP. This same platform forms the basis of the Hyundai Ioniq 5 and the Kia EV6, and the automaker will use it for a variety of HMG models in the years to come.
Three versions of the 2023 GV60 will be available. The standard model has a single-motor, rear-wheel-drive (RWD) layout. A dual-motor, all-wheel-drive (AWD) propulsion system is also available. Lastly, a GV60 Performance model includes a dual-motor AWD setup with a more robust front motor for maximum acceleration.
Details below pertain to the Korean market. When the GV60 arrives in the United States, some of the information below may change.