2022 Audi A3 Sedan Preview
- Completely redesigned subcompact luxury sedan
- Turbocharged 4-cylinder with a mild-hybrid system
- Standard 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Front-wheel and all-wheel drive systems
- Sophisticated exterior design with boldly sculpted fenders
- Upscale interior reminiscent of larger, more expensive Audi models
- Standard digital instrumentation and touchscreen infotainment system
- Complete collection of Audi Pre Sense safety technologies
Since its introduction, the Audi A3 has made the favorites list of many an enthusiast driver, and the all-new 2022 Audi A3 sedan arriving later this year is virtually certain to continue in that tradition.
From its more sophisticated exterior styling and its advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) to its willing engine and performance-tuned suspension, the 2022 Audi A3 promises to deliver exactly what buyers in the entry-level luxury segment want.
Audi will offer the 2022 Audi A3 in three trim levels: Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige. The Premium grade is the most basic, but still comes remarkably well equipped. The Premium Plus includes the features most buyers want, while the Prestige is a fully equipped vehicle with virtually all the creature comforts, infotainment tech, and ADAS equipment.
When it comes to market, it will have an estimated base price of just under $35,000, with the Prestige Quattro kicking off at close to $45,000.