New for 2017: Audi
For 2017, Audi redesigns two key models, the A4 sedan and Allroad wagon, and the Q7 SUV. The R8 sports car is also totally revamped for 2017. In other news, new 3.0T Competition variants of the A6 and A7 arrive in order to preserve interest in the cars in advance of a redesign. Diesel engines vanish from the Audi lineup, and the company also rolls out next-generation Audi Connect subscription service plans and Audi Virtual Cockpit technology to more models.
Detailed changes for each Audi car and SUV are shown on the pages that follow.
- Restyled front end with new grille, headlights, bumper
- New LED taillights with modern Audi lighting signature
- New aluminum wheel designs
- Standard collision preparation and avoidance technologies called Pre Sense Basic and Pre Sense Front
- Premium Plus and Prestige models gain standard smartphone projection for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Premium Plus Technology Package adds handwriting recognition technology and rear cross-traffic assist system
- Prestige model adds standard rear cross-traffic assist
- Optional Audi Virtual Cockpit instrumentation