New for 2010-Nissan Cars and Crossovers
2010 370Z: Only minor updates for Nissan's mainstream sports car in 2010 following a 2009 redesign. The navigation system is updated, heated mirrors and a cabin filter are now standard features, and two new colors have been added to the palette.
2010 370Z Roadster: All-new for 2010, the Roadster shares the coupe's mechanicals but replaces its fixed roof with a power-operated soft top and a longer list of standard features.
2010 Altima: A mid-cycle refresh gives both the Altima Sedan and Coupe a new look, while the interior also benefits from some of the attention. Audio and navigation packages are updated, and there are new alloy wheels in each trim level. Stability control is now standard on all models.
2010 Cube: One of the most uniquely styled models on the road today-and all-new for 2009-the Cube receives only minor audio and convenience improvements for 2010.
2010 GT-R: Minor mechanical and cosmetic tweaks to Nissan's supercar raise performance for 2010.
2010 Maxima: New wheel finishes, standard Bluetooth phone connectivity, an optional monitor package (7-inch screen with rearview camera), and two new colors round out the changes for the sporty sedan.
2010 Murano: Redesigned for the 2009 model year, Nissan nevertheless makes significant revisions to the standard equipment on most models for 2010. There is also a new Murano LE FWD model.
2010 Rogue: Little sibling to the Murano, the Rouge receives standard chrome door handles and one new option package for 2010.
2010 Sentra: A minor exterior and interior refresh, and reconfigured option packages, chart the changes for 2010. There are also three new exterior colors.
2010 Versa: The entry-level Versa is available with a low-cost navigation system, new safety features have been added to the 1.8-liter models, and several of the option packages have been updated.
There is no 2010 Nissan Quest model. Nissan is currently working on an all-new, 2011 Nissan Quest, to be built in Japan.
2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe
With the spotlight on the 370Z Roadster, the coupe variant of Nissan's long-selling Z receives only minor updates for 2010. These are limited to navigation and audio improvements, new standard heated mirrors, and a standard cabin air filter.
- Navigation system updated with streaming Bluetooth audio capability and automatic phonebook download (for paired cell phones)
- Heated mirrors are now standard
- Cabin air filter is now standard
- New exterior color: Black Cherry
- Chicane Yellow paint dropped
2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster
New for 2010, the 370Z Roadster is an all-new model based on the 370Z Coupe. With a power-operated folding cloth top (with an auto-locking mechanism at the windshield) and a trunk replacing the hatchback, the Roadster shares the Coupe's mechanicals-including the standard 322-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine and choice between a 6-speed manual (with SynchroRev) or a 7-speed automatic transmission.
- Redesigned model for 2010
- Standard 332-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine
- Choice between a 7-speed automatic or a 6-speed manual transmission with SynchroRev Match
- Standard rear-wheel drive with an available viscous limited-slip differential
- Standard 18-inch wheels
- Available 19-inch RAYS lightweight forged alloy wheels
- Shortened wheelbase and length, intended to improve handling
- Standard cloth power-folding roof with fabric inner liner and steel tonneau cover
- Standard glass rear window with electric defroster
- Fixed glass wind deflector reduces cabin buffeting
- Keyless remote activates convertible top operation
- Lightweight aluminum doors, hood and trunk lid to improve handling
- Standard high-intensity-discharge headlamps
- Standard black woven "Carbon" cloth seats with leather upholstery optional
- Available Bose audio system with 6-disc CD-changer and 8 speakers (standard on Touring model)
- Available XM satellite radio and Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity
- Available Nissan navigation system with Bluetooth audio streaming, XM NavWeather, and on-board Zagat restaurant ratings
- Seven available exterior colors: Solid Red, Magnetic Black, Brilliant Silver, Platinum Graphite, Pearl White, Monterey Blue and Black Cherry
- Assembled in Japan
2010 Nissan Altima
Nissan offers the Altima in both sedan and coupe body styles. Both variants benefit from updates for the 2010 model year. Sedan models receive styling updates with a revised bumper, grille, hood and wheels. Two new exterior colors complete the exterior changes. The interior has been updated with new fabrics and new dashboard and instrument illumination, and a rearview camera is available. Stability control is standard this year, and the optional navigation system now links to Zagat ratings, XM NavTraffic and XM NavWeather. The Coupe receives a mid-cycle facelift and update with freshened front-end styling, including standard projector beam headlamps and, on SR models, turn signals integrated into the exterior mirrors. Stability control and redesigned 17-inch alloy wheels are now standard, and there are three new exterior colors.
- New front fascia, grille and hood
- New standard stability control on all models
- Revised interior fabrics
- New instrument illumination
- Standard projector beam headlamps (coupe)
- Exterior mirrors on SR models have integrated turn signal indicators (coupe)
- New 17-inch alloy wheels standard on base model (coupe)
- Unique 18-inch alloy wheels on 3.5 SR model (coupe)
- New 16- and 17-inch wheel designs (sedan)
- "SR" model replaces "SE" model
- New optional premium audio includes 7 speakers and a 4.3-inch color display (coupe)
- New optional premium audio includes a 4.3-inch color display and rearview monitor (sedan)
- Available next-generation navigation includes Zagat ratings, XM NavTraffic and XM NavWeather
- Three new exterior coupe colors: Crimson Black, Navy Blue and Ocean Gray
- Two new exterior sedan colors: Ocean Gray and Tuscan Sun
2010 Nissan Cube
The uniquely styled Nissan Cube is a car-based mini MPV sharing a front-wheel-drive platform with the Nissan Versa. With almost cartoonish lines, the Cube features an asymmetrical rear window and refrigerator-style rear door. The theme continues within the cabin-even the headliner has concentric rings around the dome light. All-new for 2009, Nissan has only made minor improvements for 2010.
- Bluetooth phone connectivity is standard on S and SL models
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel-with button audio controls-is standard on S and SL models
- All S models receive an upgraded 6-speaker audio package
- Krom Edition adds a new 4.3-inch audio display with rearview monitor
- Krom Edition receives standard Intelligent Key and pushbutton ignition
2010 Nissan GT-R
Nissan's highest-performing supercar is fitted with a 485-horsepower, turbocharged, 3.8-liter V-6 engine. Newly introduced for 2009, the 2010 model receives only a few minor mechnical tweaks and cosmetic changes as it enters its second production year.
- Minor bump in power (5 horsepower)
- Electronically controlled dual-clutch automatic transmission has been reprogrammed
- Brake lines have been upgraded, and the calipers now carry both Brembo and Nissan logos
- Wheel finish is slightly darker
- Seat-mounted side-impact air bags are standard
- New exterior paint color: Pearl White
2010 Nissan Maxima
After a complete redesign for 2009, the 2010 Nissan Maxima is mostly a carryover. Nissan has added two new colors, changed the finish on the wheels, and fine-tuned some of the available option packages for the new model year. The largest sedan-and the flagship of the Nissan sedan lineup-the Maxima is marketed as a "four-door sports car" in reference to its performance-tuned suspension and driver-oriented cockpit.
- New "Fine Silver" wheel on 18-inch wheels
- New "Hyper Silver" finish on 19-inch wheels
- Standard Bluetooth phone connectivity on all models
- Optional Monitor package now includes a 7-inch monitor with rearview camera
- Two new exterior colors: Crimson Black and Ocean Gray
2010 Nissan Murano
The Murano is a 5-passenger crossover utility vehicle with either a front- or all-wheel-drive powertrain. All models feature the same 3.5-liter V-6 engine and standard continuously variable transmission (CVT). While it was all-new just last year, Nissan added a new LE FWD model, made privacy glass standard across the lineup, and added new equipment offerings to nearly all the trim levels for 2010.
- New Murano LE FWD model
- Leather package and Moonroof package now offered on SL FWD models
- Privacy glass now standard on all models
- Intelligent Key now standard on S and SL models
- Vehicle Security System now standard on SL models
- Dual Pane Moonroof now standard on LE models
- Roof rails now standard on SL models
2010 Nissan Rogue
Styled in alignment with the Murano, but at a slightly reduced scale, the Nissan Rogue is a compact crossover SUV powered by a standard 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine sending power through a continuously variable transmission to a front- or all-wheel-drive powertrain. Like its big sibling Murano, the Rogue is offered with an extensive list of available features, including leather upholstery. The 2010 model year brings only minor changes.
- New standard chrome door handles
- New 360-degree Value package includes 16-inch wheels, rearview monitor, auto-dimming mirror and rear spoiler
2010 Nissan Sentra
For 2010, the Nissan Sentra receives revised headlamps and taillamps, redesigned 16-inch wheels, and upgraded interior upholstery. Non-sport models (2.0, 2.0 S and 2.0 SL) also receive a redesigned front grille and front fascia. The SL model includes stability control, and can also be outfitted with leather for 2010. New options include a navigation system with XM NavTraffic, and an available rearview monitor. New colors complete the update for 2010.
- All Sentra models receive freshly styled headlights and taillights
- The 2.0, 2.0 S and 2.0 SL receive a new front grille and front fascia
- New interior fabrics have been applied across the model lineup
- Leather-appointed seating is now an optional SL package
- A new low-cost navigation system is available which may be paired with a rearview monitor
- The Convenience package (keyless entry, Bluetooth and leather-wrapped steering wheel) is now available on the SR model
- The 2.0 SL models receive standard Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and Traction Control (TCS)
- Both the 16-inch wheel covers and 16-inch alloy wheels have been redesigned
- Three new exterior colors have been added: Anodized Orange, Espresso Black and Aspen White
2010 Nissan Versa
For 2010, the Nissan Versa receives minor improvements. SL models get standard front and rear sport-design fascias, body side sills, fog lights, and on the SL hatchback, a rear spoiler. All models are fitted with a restyled front grille, new wheel treatments and upgraded interior upholstery and finishes. An auxiliary audio input jack has been added, and an iPod interface has been fitted to the upgraded audio system.
- New front and rear sport-design fascias on SL models
- New rear spoiler on hatchback SL models
- All models receive new front grille styling
- New wheel treatments for the 15-inch wheel covers, and 16-inch alloy wheels
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS), stability control and traction control come standard on 1.8 S models
- Fog lights have been added to the hatchback 1.8 SL trim
- Available new low-cost navigation system
- New auxiliary audio input jack added to base stereo
- New iPod interface added to the upper grade audio package
- Navigation/XM satellite radio packages have been combined
- Power Plus package combines former Power and Cruise option packages