- New Lexus spindle-style grille treatment added to front styling
- New Sport Appearance package is available as an option
- RX 450h models get new Sport Mode for improved performance
- Power tailgate and USB/iPod connectivity now standard
- Four new colors are available
Exterior FeaturesLexus is adding what it calls a "spindle" grille design to all of its models, and the updated 2013 Lexus RX is the latest recipient of this styling treatment. Additional design changes include a redesigned front end, new LED running lights, updated taillights, and a power tailgate. The new Sport Appearance package includes a unique front bumper design, 19-inch wheels with a Superchrome finish, and smoked lighting treatments. New colors include Silver Lining Metallic, Claret Mica, Deep Sea Mica, and Fire Agate Pearl.Interior FeaturesThe 2013 Lexus RX has a new steering wheel, revised gauges, redesigned center console, and a standard USB/iPod connection. Buyers can choose between Ebony or Espresso wood cabin trim, and a new Saddle Tan leather option debuts for 2013. Cloth seats are standard.