2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer Preview
- Jeep builds a full-size, 3-row SUV
- Heritage design cues rendered in a modern way
- High-tech interior with Uconnect 5 infotainment system
- Claimed "best-in-class" interior passenger room
- Towing capacity up to 10,000 pounds
- New Jeep Wagoneer price starts just under $60,000 (with destination)
- New Jeep Grand Wagoneer price tops $110,000 with every option
- The release date is the summer of 2021
- Jeep builds the Wagoneer models in Warren, Michigan
The new 2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer are full-size, 3-row SUVs built to compete with everything ranging from loaded examples of the Chevrolet Tahoe to the Cadillac Escalade and from the priciest versions of the Ford Expedition to the Lincoln Navigator. Similar to those rivals, the SUVs come with a long list of high-quality materials and high-technology amenities.
Available in Series I, Series II, and Series III trim levels, the 2022 Jeep Wagoneer prices start at $57,995. The automaker says the Series I version will be available later and will come only with rear-wheel drive (RWD). The Series II and Series III versions offer four-wheel drive (4WD) as an option for $3,000.
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer price kicks off at $86,995 for Series I trim with standard 4WD. Additionally, the Grand Wagoneer comes in Series II, Obsidian, and Series III variants. A loaded Grand Wagoneer Series III with all of the extras will carry a price tag reading higher than $110,000.
Note that these base prices do not include a destination charge of $2,000. That means a Wagoneer Series II with 4WD is going to cost $72,995 before you add a single option to it.