2022 Jeep Compass Preview
- New value-positioned Latitude Lux trim level
- Re-tuned suspension and steering
- Revised exterior styling
- Improved interior storage
- Optional heated rear seats
- New Uconnect 5 infotainment system
- Available digital instrumentation display
- More standard safety technology
- Optional Level 2 advanced driving assistance system
- Base price is $24,995 (plus $1,495 destination charge)
- The 2022 Jeep Compass release date is Fall 2021
A small crossover SUV with more off-roading capability than most, the updated and upgraded 2022 Jeep Compass is one model to consider if you’re planning to drive well off the beaten path.
Jeep offers the refreshed 2022 Compass in Sport, Latitude, Latitude Lux, Limited, and Trailhawk trim levels, each equipped with a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission. The Compass Sport and Latitude have standard front-wheel drive (FWD), with all-wheel drive (AWD) an option for $1,500. Other Compass models have standard AWD, but the Trailhawk gets an exclusive Active Drive Low AWD system with hill-descent control and added ground clearance for improved off-roading capability.
As is true of all Jeeps, the 2022 Compass includes the Jeep Wave customer service program as standard equipment, providing three years of scheduled maintenance at no charge, 24-hour roadside assistance, and special access to exclusive Jeep events.